Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July and Ella Turns 2

 We headed down to the lake for the 4th of July and to spend a few days hanging out. Perfect timing with such great weather. Kate was in her swim suit by 9am on the 4th ready to swim.  Both her and Ella had a great time playing "chef" with nature and bringing me lots of yummy treats. Below is a nice noodle and chicken combo.
 Ella getting more comfortable in the water and rock hunting.
 The kids enjoying dinner after lots of boating and water fun. I think Kate took 6 boat rides just on the 4th!
 Might be the only picture of Anthony and I together this year - love Kate in the middle.
 Ella had a fun 2nd birthday. The girls and I went to the hands on museum in Olympia and then a nice afternoon and evening at the lake with Mimi, Nana, and Papa.  Ella was pretty funny.  I gave her some panties and she was so excited she ran and screamed, and jumped around.  Wish it would always be that easy =)

No comments: